ORGANIC agility® Foundations valid for CAL-E, O + T certification - 14-15 + 21 June 2021 (Remote)
10% discount for 2 or more bookings
Standard price: R22885 incl. VAT
Private Price*: R18308 incl. VAT (20% discount)
*Bona fide private participants, individual consultants and micro organisations not registered for VAT
This 3 non-consecutive day ORGANIC agility® Foundations Class meets the Scrum Alliance requirements of Certified Agile Leadership Essentials for Team and Organization Leaders (CAL-E, CAL-T & CAL-O combo course).
Agile Leadership is necessary for any organization that wants to learn and grow. ORGANIC agility® provides a new leadership approach, models for cultural change, insight into complexity thinking and addresses topics that are important to every leader in any organization. The ORGANIC Leadership® framework supports Leadership growth as a capability, rather than only seeing it as personal development of Leaders. To grow leadership capabilities we need to start building the ability, in ourselves and others, to see the connections between what we do and the effect that has on our organizational culture, our environment and us as a leader.
The goal of this course has three parts: (1) bring awareness and understanding of the foundations of agile leadership; (2) create awareness about the changing dynamics in today's world of work and equip leaders with the practices they need to effectively lead their teams; and (3) bring awareness to the practices and principles of agility and how they apply to sustainable business and organizational agility.
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games and simulations, smoothly blended throughout the class. We will approach the class at a sustainable pace and endeavour to take breaks often, to allow our brains to stay focused and our bodies to recharge when necessary.
Upon completion of our Certified ORGANIC agility® Foundations Workshop, students will receive the CAL-E, CAL-T & CAL-O certifications and badges from the Scrum Alliance.
- Understanding why resilience and agility are required for an increasingly Complex, Unpredictable and Volatile world
- The ORGANIC agility framework: a scaffolding approach to achieve organizational agility
- ORGANIC leadership behaviours: how an effective leader in the 21st century can adopt a multi-dimensional leadership approach
- Organizational archetypes: mapping organization, culture and leadership
- Cultural awareness and coherence: how to visualize your organizational culture and make it more coherent
- The Cynefin framework and situational decision making approaches
- Focus on value: organizational design and enablers
- Leading high performing teams: competency mapping, team dynamics and team motivation
- Helping teams become resilient: influencing as a leader
- Organizational strategy and change in an agile context: validates learning in small steps
- Optimizing the value flow: collaboration across multiple teams
|Price (excl. tax)||R 19,900.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||R 22,885.00|
|VAT (15%)||R 2,985.00|