Flight Levels Flow Design 03-05 May 2021 (Remote)
10% discount for 2 or more bookings
Create real business agility with agile interactions
The problem is: If value streams are not visualized from end to end, bottlenecks and blockages remain undetected. As soon as you make dependencies visible, you can manage them and thus create better predictability.
- You want to know what boards look like on the different Flight Levels (with a strong focus on levels 2 and 3), how you build them and how you connect them.
- You want to lay the groundwork to be able to reliably say when work will be done and make binding commitments.
- You want to recognize where there are problems in the value stream and with which tools you can solve them effectively.
- You want to see what dependencies there are between teams and departments and optimize the workflow.
- You want to ensure that the strategy is understood and implemented at the operational level and that success is measured.
How this workshop helps you?
- We will show you how to identify the strongest levers for change at each Flight Level and make them visible on boards
- We give you the tools you need to create the necessary interaction between people and teams
- We establish measurements with you as feedback loops with which you can track and evaluate the achievement of your goals
- As creators of the Flight Level model, we have many years of experience in enabling customers to make real agile changes with this model
- Method-independent agile scaling
- Basics: The “Flight Levels” Thinking Model
- Building systems at Flight Level 2 – end-to-end coordination
- Building Flight Level 3 systems – Strategy
- Integration of Flight Levels systems and existing systems for agile team work (Flight Level 1)
- Pull systems vs. push systems
- Establish and manage agile interactions
- Setting the right focus
- Progress measurements
Private Price*: R12420 incl. VAT
*Bona fide private participants, individual consultants and micro organisations not registered for VAT
Trainer: Mike Freislich
|Price (excl. tax)||R 13,500.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||R 15,525.00|
|VAT (15%)||R 2,025.00|