Kanban Systems Management - KMP II - Johannesburg 15-16 July 2020
10% discount for 2 or more bookings
Kanban Systems Management - KMP II is training for advanced practitioners who are currently using a Kanban system and wish to develop it further. You will learn about the techniques which can be used to achieve the full-potential of your Kanban system.
- Kanban Refresh
- Kanban at scale
- How to scale Kanban?
- To date forecasts for single work items
- To date forecasts for several work items (e.g. Releases, Sprints)
- Can you trust your forecast?
- Economic prioritizing / Cost of Delay
- Sequencing and scheduling
- Managing risk
Date: July 15th - 16th, 2020
Times: The training starts at 08:00 and ends at 17:00 o´clock.
Standard price: R14835 incl. VAT
Private Price*: R10384.50 incl. VAT
*Bona fide private participants, individual consultants and micro organisiations not registered for VAT
|Price (excl. tax)||R 12,900.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||R 14,835.00|
|VAT (15%)||R 1,935.00|