Improving Kanban (Advanced-KMP II) - Johannesburg 09-10 Jul 2018
Improving Kanban is training for advanced practitioners who are currently using a Kanban system and wish to develop it further. You will learn about the techniques which can be used to achieve the full-potential of your Kanban system.
- Kanban Refresh
- Kanban at scale
- How to scale Kanban?
- To date forecasts for single work items
- To date forecasts for several work items (e.g. Releases, Sprints)
- Can you trust your forecast?
- Economic prioritizing / Cost of Delay
- Sequencing and scheduling
- Managing risk
SLOW in the City
Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, Corner of West and Rivonia road
Date: July 9th - 10th, 2018
Times: The training starts at 08:00 and ends at 17:00 o´clock.
Standard price: R13900 + VAT (15%)
Private Price*: R9730 + VAT (15%)
*Bona fide private participants, individual consultants and micro organisations not registered for VAT
|Price (excl. tax)||R 13,900.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||R 15,985.00|
|VAT (%)||R 2,085.00|