Improving Kanban (Advanced-KMP II) - Cape Town 10-11 Jun 2019
Improving Kanban is training for advanced practitioners who are currently using a Kanban system and wish to develop it further. You will learn about the techniques which can be used to achieve the full-potential of your Kanban system.
- Kanban Refresh
- Kanban at scale
- How to scale Kanban?
- To date forecasts for single work items
- To date forecasts for several work items (e.g. Releases, Sprints)
- Can you trust your forecast?
- Economic prioritizing / Cost of Delay
- Sequencing and scheduling
- Managing risk
Date: June 10th - 11th, 2019
Times: The training starts at 08:00 and ends at 17:00.
Standard price: R11900 + VAT (15%)
Private Price*: R8330 + VAT (15%)
Corporate Special: Book for 3 and only pay for 2!
*Bona fide private participants, individual consultants and micro organisiations not registered for VAT
|Price (excl. tax)||R 11,900.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||R 13,685.00|
|VAT (%)||R 1,785.00|